miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Howard Storm talking about his Near Death Experience with Jesus

 Pastor Storm has an astonishing testimony of being taken to Hell and then later to the Heavenly realms. 


This person die and had a fascinating conversation with Jesus!
In minute 47 Howard says Jesus told him "there are some good people 
in bad religions and there are bad people in good religions"

Some Muslims and Hindus will be able to go to Heaven.
Howard mentions this verse: “I have sheep of another fold” John 10:16
HS says in this interview that ALL people who die (I imagine with God code, blog´s note) will meet Jesus.
Jesus told him about  America "this country was given the assignment to be the light of the nations, a moral leader of the world"

Jesus told him: won´t be another nuclear war and third war world!!
HS asked Him, how the future look like? Howard imagined as Star Wars, with sophisticating stuff
and is INCREDIBLE SIMPLICITY, people living very modestly, growing their own food, living in harmony with all systems, kingdom animal, vegetable etc.

One of our tasks is with our children, have to be our PRIORITY Jesus said.

What Jesus wants from us according with Howard Storm:

“Do your best, I don´t want perfection, don´t change the world, be faithful"
About our families we only need to pray for them, because we are the least person to convert them”


I am not tired listening Howard´s experience with different interviewers.

This interview is powerful!
Professor Truth
Note from this blog: Notice in minute 1:51 (Howard started talking at 1:00 hour mark), pastor HS says Jesus told him
NOT TO TRUST THE “ALIENS” 
In this video HS talks about how Jesús told him the universe (multi universes) are full of life and Jesus showed pastor Howard some bizarre  beings, they were walking in front to him! 
All God´s creation. 
Jesús is God!



25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Job 19:25-27

NDE Audio from Trib Now 2013_ Howard Storm – MUST HEAR!!!:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner