domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

Robotoids, Clones, Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton Artificial Life Forms





…and knowledge shall be increased”.
Daniel 12:4


Recall my 2011 “vision” – Father showed me He was authorizing the adversary to initiate the “Replacement” program.  In my Spirit I was told, “I know who has chosen me, I know who will choose me, the line will be drawn.  I am authorizing the adversary to proceed with the Replacement program”.  That was July 7th, 2011…  I believe the line was the Rev 12 alignment 2 months later on Sept 28th2011…. Likely the same line the “2012” Mayan prophecies were pointing to….since our calendars are purposefully maligned.


Professor Truth







Some similarity with Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton on 9/11?






THEY LIVE….   Key you will NEVER hear them say Jesus Christ – possibly Jesus…but never Jesus Christ….  They will be without true joy….The professor

Ephesians 6:
Eph. 6:10   Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 


And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.” 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner