lunes, 31 de julio de 2017

Sleep Paralysis is a demonic attack



Ever since I can remember, I have had a heightened awareness to the spiritual realm, that is, the very real presence of demons influencing and attacking our lives. Only before, I lived in a state of fear because I didn't recognize the authority I had through Christ Jesus. 

What the secular world calls sleep paralysis is often a very real intense demonic attack while you are sleeping and vulnerable. I have experienced this many times in my life. For me, it would usually start as a nightmare from which I struggled to awaken, to then feeling as if I am being smothered, unable to move, no ability for a word to escape my mouth although screaming on the inside, whether my inability to move and speak was by a weight on my chest or like I am being squeezed at the neck. The evil presence is thick in the air, and the atmosphere is pure terror and dread. This is exactly how the demon wants you to feel. Powerless to stop it and fight the attack. And trust me, it IS an attack on your soul and body. 

About 6 months ago, I had one such attack. It started out as I described above, a nightmare too terrible to mention, but this time before I was overtaken, the Holy Spirit brought me awake to SEE the attacker standing overtop my husband. I knew it was directly attacking him in that moment. But again I had that sensation of being held down and by the neck also. I watched as it fixed on me and slowly made its way around the bed to my side, but only sounds able to escape my mouth as it was manipulating me somehow. I continued to strive against it, and by the power of the Holy Spirit within me, was able to get the words out, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ." And it disappeared from whence it stood! 

That is the authority we have in Christ Jesus. Own it. You need it now more than ever, and if you don't know Jesus, now is the time. You need His covering and protection. This world slips further into darkness and  chaos each day. The devil has come down to us with great wrath, because he knows his time is short. The closer we get to the Lord's return the worse the attacks will be. We need to put on the full armor of God, that we may be able to withstand all the fiery darts of the enemy. 

*as a side note worthy of mention, I found out afterward my husband had watched a horror movie 2 nights prior while I was working night shift. The color drained from his face as I described the appearance of the demon standing over him that day, it was exactly the same as the one in the movie he watched. He was also being tormented by nightmares at the same time I was. Needless to say he learned a lesson and won't watch that stuff now. Be careful what you allow viewed or listened to in your home. You can open portals to allow demons in to wreak havoc in your lives and relationships! God bless and love in Christ.
Put on the whole armor of God,  that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God,  that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6: 11-13 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19 KJV
..Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! For the devil has come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Revelation 12:12 KJV
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
Romans 16:20 KJ


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner