miércoles, 26 de julio de 2017

The Races On Earth & Their Different Destinies by Dr. Wesley Swift



Gen. 12:1   Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee: 2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

John 
17:20   Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (you better know who "their word" is referring to, and it is NOT the usual suspects.

Visit the TruthwChrist Soundcloud page for more postings and share... TRUTH will make you Free... and Share - if you want the blessings of Genuine 12.3. Really important to know who "Israel" is!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner