martes, 20 de marzo de 2018

Yeshua Appears To Jewish Rabbi & Shakes His Entire World!





This is the exception to the rule and why I accept some who use the word “Jew” (even though it was invented as a word)…. It confuses the entire world and I consider the word “Jew” the stong delusion where even the Elect ARE deceived.

BUT – this video shows, there is a remnant in ALL Nations of the True Israel dispersion… and we do not choose YHWH/Jesus Christ, but Father chooses us!!!  And will call us.  I do not ascribe to the Dispensational view that at the end today’s contemporary “Jew” will be “saved”… Now if you want to translate this correctly – I do believe as we live NOW, True Biblical Israel is waking up!  - but 99% of every Nation are not True Israel (or what the world calls “Jews” and I call True Israel)….  This is 33 min and worth waching…

This is also why I prefer to use “Serpent Seed” vs. Adamic Seed as the conflict…. These “SEEDS” are in all the earth.  Jesus said you will know them by their fruit.  Now to be clear I AM NOT a Universalist I am Christian Identity “Plus” (Angelfall)….  CI + Angelfall. 

Note: This man says the Sanhedrin runs the “Fake” Israel today….  Remember ONLY America fulfills all the prophecies of the regathered Israel…. 

The Professor

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Suscríbete al blog y recibe actualizaciones por email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner